Saturday, July 4, 2009

few conspiracies....


U think ur lucky working in a huge building, with men in black (hereon will be termed as a**holes), and a high tech infrastructure, and …well I can continue putting in all those fancy pancy words to make my work place sound oh-so-cooool, but at the end iz the air conditioning that bothers me… in fact it just bothers me in the monsoon times…. Summer I agree, it’s an absolute necessity, but c’mon…. monsoons….why do we need it… I mean this is kinda the only time when the air can get as pure as it can, especially in a place like Mumbai… so why are the employees debarred from the pleasure of inhaling the purest air this city can afford??? Which brings me to my next question, why the hell aren’t these huge glass walls/ windows.. whatever they are.. none of them can be opened!!! These are like impenetrable windows! Wht is this?? The new idea of gradually poisoning the employees… u knw, I bet these a**holes are like releasing this highly poisonous toxins into the circulating air in the building, which is kinda wiping away, or somehow controlling our minds. Maybe they can just change the concentration of the toxins and puppet us around… thaz why they don’t provide windows in the buildings now-a-days…. They don’t want the toxins to effuse. Maybe we’re just a part of this huge conspiracy… something everyone is ignorant and unaware about… all that is case 1.
Case 2 is that they simply don’t provide windows coz the a**holes know that the employees state of mind is made to be so eccentric, that they can just climb out the window and jump off the building, , and there wud be blood all around, and becoz of the rains the blood wud just flow everywhere making it difficult for them to clean up and hide the evidences and eventually all the blame wud fall on the a**holes… maybe iz just to prevent all that chaos…
Case3- or perhaps the a**holes just like being the mommies… u knw.. iz just so beautiful outside, all the pretty things… I can just watch and wish and pray to all the fairies and angels and God himself to let me go out and play around in the rainbow…. But iz just like showing the kid a huge melt in the mouth chocolate chip cookie and telling the kid u can’t have it – period! I hate mommies like that! I bet those are all step mommies.. not real ones…
Iz raining outside… all I wish is to go out & get drenched mayn!!!!! And I just cant seem to get my mind working, so like they say, empty mind is a devils workshop… there are many more cases I can write here… but I got some crummy deadline given in by one of the a**holes…. Gotta get to it else they’ll drag me down to the cold secret chamber behind the boss cabin where I’ll be intoxicated directly without the slightest sympathy…..

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like the angst as I have been through such phases before but honestly enough, isn't that what we all want? To be inaccessible? I mean all that the a**holes are aspiring to be is to be someone who can be easily distinguishable from the junta downstairs. That's why the glass and concreter, the AC and so on. At some level, we all do that. At the risk of sounding like a mama's boy (which I am not,sadly another attempt at being inaccessible) perhaps it is only the 'mommies' who try to be accessible to their kids all the time

    ReplyDelete